Anyone in SE Tennessee?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Heath J, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Heath J

Heath J New Member

State:
    Cleveland,
    Just looking for any locals to shoot da bull with.

2. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Cleveland TN
    Welcome Heath! You've found THE place to be for catfishing. I live in Cleveland, TN and there are a number of us from aroud here. Jump in and get your feet wet (see my post under All Catfishing, "Twice in Two Days) and you will have a ball and learn just about anything you'd like about catfishing! It took me a while to learn how to navigate through everything, so just give it a try. Again, welcome.

3. Heath J

Heath J New Member

State:
    Cleveland,
    I live in Cleveland too, LOL!!! I will have to hit you up some time to show me what to do as far as with a rod an reel becasue I was never able to catch themn like that. So I took it into my own hands, literally, LOL!! I enjoy it more than anything but the season is way too short and I would like to be able to catch soem big ones on a more regular basis.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So you make M&M's Seriously? Thats my favorite candy! I try real hard to stay away from it though. Too much weight,tryin to lose it. Welcome aboard you're gonna love it here!:smile2:

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Welcome aboard Heath and yes there are some bigguns around choo choo and there are several us that get together sometimes around harrison bay and I fish below the dam every chance I get. I also fish nickajack as often as I can. When work doesn't infere. Jim and judy marshal lives over in choo choo, real good folks. We'll get together sometimes and hit a place or 2 or 3 which ever we want.
    Now you have to watch ole eric there that man has a fish truck following him around.:big_smile:

6. Veets

Veets Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm from Illinois not Tennessee but I passed through Choo Choo a little over a week ago. I gotta tell you, Bubba, the Marshalls, you and all the others that live in that area, you got some of the prettiest landscapes around. I wish I lived a little closer. Had a hard time focusing on driving as I was rubber necking the beautiful scenery all through that area.

I did stop to see Whistler in the Clarksville area and fished with him and Bob. We had a great time on the Cumberland. I caught the fish in my avatar there last weekend.

I met some of the nicest people on the BOC at the Choo Choo gathering a couple of years ago. But then, I've met nice people at all the gatherings I've been to. It never ceases to amaze me just how many great people belong to the BOC. Maybe catfishing brings out the best in people.

7. Ricky Dills

Ricky Dills New Member

State:
    Corryton, Tenne
    Hi I live close to knoxville we fish fort loudan and watts bar their is some big cats their send me your address and we will catch some big ones

8. xmannt

xmannt New Member

State:
    TN
    Saw the pic and that is the biggest cat i have ever seen. Did you catch that in TN with a pole. If so let me know I have to get there. Thanks

9. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I grew up in Chattanooga, and I've got relatives over in the Cleveland, Charleston, Etowah area.

10. Ricky Dills

Ricky Dills New Member

State:
    Corryton, Tenne
    yea we caught it on a pole we fish with rod and reels only send me a pm

11. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    never realized we were all that close...i'm here in athens,tn...i also fish watts bar and ft. loudon.

12. TnShooter

TnShooter New Member

State:
    E. Tennessee
    Knoxville, Tn

Watts bar, Kingston Steam Plant
    If anyone is lookin' for a fishin' buddy...Here I am.
    If you ever happen to stop by the Steam plant, look for the guy
    cussin' his throw net, And you'll find me....haahaa

13. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Heath I live in NW GA but do most of my catfishing in Nickajack and Chickamauga lakes. Haven't been on here in quite a while but I'm back now and ready to talk about catting.

Cheez

14. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm here... I'm slow, but I'm here (in Chattanooga that is). And by the way, I'm low on M&M's.

15. kamikaze

kamikaze New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm new here to I found this on ************. I live near Harrison Bay and just started catfishing after I caught a channel and a flathead off a black/chartruese tube jig.