Anyone in Central Missouri

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Propshredder, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm new to the board, very appreciative of all the great folks and information around here. If anyone in central missouri is interested in hitting the local big lakes (LOZ, Mark Twain) or the Missouri let me know. My normal fishing partner is out of commision for about a month plus it's always nice to meet new people. I have a good river boat with a 40hp motor but my partner usually supplies the truck and he's a no go for awhile. Send me a PM or respond on this thread. Also, any tips on fishing the Missouri around this area are always appreciated.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome, I think you'll like it here. I'm realitively new myself and i'm about 45 minutes south of joplin.

3. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks Country, is there something called a Spooklight down your way in Joplin? Not fishing related but a buddy of mine went to the college there and swore there was some haunted stuff going on down there! Halloween is coming you know!

4. MoCatfisher

MoCatfisher New Member

Welcome to the BOC...great place to hang, and great guys...(tho there are a few you gotta keep an eye on...:wink::eek:oooh:)