Anyone in Anderson?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by 223Smitty, May 12, 2007.

1. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not sure if there's anyone who lives nearby or not. Wouldn't mind meeting-up if there was to do alittle fishin'. I'm 50 years-old & prefer to nightfish. Have a boat & canoe available for use, but mechanical problems with my truck (spun rod bearing) prevent me from long drives, that's why I wouldn't mind fishing the river here locally if anyone knows it better than me.

Thanks
    Smitty

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I met smitty on here last year and we did some cat'n, great guy and fisherman.

Give me a pm and we'll head to salaimonie for a night of cat'n.

Later on,

Scott.

3. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Scott, get ahold of me, tried you this week but not sure what hours you're working....got some catchin-up to do.

Smitty

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    if you two guys dont mind another boat around, drop me a line when you head to salamone next time. i can do that trip on fairly short notice, and it would be good to meet ya.

5. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Tim, we're gonna try & go Tuesday (tomorrow). Scott said there's a cold-front moving-in, so we're keepin an eye on the weather. Might keep it in mind & one of us will let you know more within the next 24 hrs.

Be good to meet another BOC brother, Scott & I became pretty good fishin' buds. lol we "seperate" in the winter as he runs his hounds & I trap.

Smitty

6. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    Tim,

Sounds good, we've talked about fishing together last year but couldn't get a trip planned. we'll get'r done this season, lol.

Yes, Smitty and I are trying to get up there tuesday. One of us will send you a pm today, if we head up there.

Later,

Scott

7. BigFlatty

BigFlatty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Smitty, I live just over in Arcadia. I know the White from anderson to Indy pretty darn well. I also have a small flatbottom and a canoe. We should all try to hook up for a night on the white. Went Saturday night (5/12) caught the 24lb'er in my avatar just south of strawtown:cool2: pm me and maybe sometime this year we can get together.

8. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hi Randy. I've been researching the White alittle, and learned it gets deeper the farther south it runs. It'd be great sometime if you want to go, I can go just about anytime, so just say the word. Nice cat you caught, I'm still lookin' to hook into a biggun' (20+).

Thanks
    Smitty

9. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    repley sent to the pm today sorry i missed it i have been real busy with work and family lately.

10. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    Smitty,

Here's that picture. It was fun catching that many nice crappie and some channel cat's.

We'll head up again in June.

Tim,

We'll have to meet up there this summer, we drove the boat back up into the river, it looked good.

Later,

Scott.

11. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tim, replied to your PM.

Scott, I played Michael Meyers today & told a mess of them crappie to "GET IN MA BELLY" :big_smile:

Smitty