Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Travis I fished the ohio sunday night down in the aurora area ,the ohio was actually calmer then you would have thought.Landed my second PB Channel at 11 pounds on a bluegill head and another channel around 4 lbs no shovels or blues though.My best freind wants to go out crappie fishing saturday on his boat Im gonna try to talk him into doin some more night cattin though gotta put a bigger fish up then the rest of the ohio guys in the spring fishoff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hit the ohio below the stratton island dam on monday night....armed with fresh cut bluegill for bait we landed 3 flats around 5-7 lb range and a 9lb channel. seemed to be a good night for fishin! good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi all... new to the site.... i live in northern kentucky right across from cincy oh. and ive been fishing the licking river and ohio river for a long time... this year is already off to a great start... they havent been hitting on anything besides liver and worms... havent gotten anything up this way on cutbait or bluegill heads yet.. it seems there into the softer food right now

·
Registered
211 Posts
headin out tonight armed with bait of all kinds, tomorrow is lookin more and more like a wash out. good luck to all this weekend and may we all have something to brag about come monday.:big_smile:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Tonight looks like a washout .... with severe storm warning right now in cetral Ohio .... Looks like the southern 2/3's of state is going to zonked pretty hard .... be safe don't take any chances .... Garry- :cool2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.