Anyone hittin the River this weekend?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Apr 23, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Be hitting the Ohio Friday night for my first night trip of the year, just curious if anyone else will be out there? Be in the New Richmond area..:roll_eyes:

2. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Travis I fished the ohio sunday night down in the aurora area ,the ohio was actually calmer then you would have thought.Landed my second PB Channel at 11 pounds on a bluegill head and another channel around 4 lbs no shovels or blues though.My best freind wants to go out crappie fishing saturday on his boat Im gonna try to talk him into doin some more night cattin though gotta put a bigger fish up then the rest of the ohio guys in the spring fishoff.

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah man I hear ya, they are talking it might rain a little shouldnt be a big deal. I need a big fish haven't caught anything descent this year yet...:angry:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will be out Travis, but not on the river you are talking..:wink: rollo

5. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I'll be out spying on the Rollo man. He can run, but he can't hide! :wink:

6. catfish361

catfish361 New Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    OH YEA WE'LL BE OUT TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND. POINT PLEASANT. I HEAR THE WATER TEMP IS ABOUT 58. THE FLATHEADS SHOULD BE ROMING AND HUNGRY.

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I wish I could make it out there. Good luck to all of you and I hope everyone catches their personal best. I will be standing by to hear the stories.

8. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    i am going river fishing this coming up weekend on the great miami going to try
    riechnar forest park in butler county rick

9. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    travis good luck rick

10. jg_gmc

jg_gmc New Member

State:
    west virginia
    hit the ohio below the stratton island dam on monday night....armed with fresh cut bluegill for bait we landed 3 flats around 5-7 lb range and a 9lb channel. seemed to be a good night for fishin! good luck.

11. CATFISHcrazed

CATFISHcrazed New Member

State:
    ky
    hi all... new to the site.... i live in northern kentucky right across from cincy oh. and ive been fishing the licking river and ohio river for a long time... this year is already off to a great start... they havent been hitting on anything besides liver and worms... havent gotten anything up this way on cutbait or bluegill heads yet.. it seems there into the softer food right now

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Welcome aboard!

13. fishin fool 1969

fishin fool 1969 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I might make it to Greenup this weekend,all these posts about guys slayin em down there are gettin to me.lol.Good luck to all you guys on gettin your PB!!! :wink:

14. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    sounds like some good fishing you guys are doing down there. Keep up the good work and keep us updated.

15. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    headin out tonight armed with bait of all kinds, tomorrow is lookin more and more like a wash out. good luck to all this weekend and may we all have something to brag about come monday.:big_smile:

16. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Tonight looks like a washout .... with severe storm warning right now in cetral Ohio .... Looks like the southern 2/3's of state is going to zonked pretty hard .... be safe don't take any chances .... Garry- :cool2:

17. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Travis good luck on your fishing trip hopefully the river will produce some nice sized fish that you can catch, I wish you luck and hope you have yourself a good time keep us posted on how you do, once again good luck.