Anyone here from southern indiana

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by creek_fisher88, May 18, 2006.

1. creek_fisher88

creek_fisher88 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live in southern indiana and i fish at Marysville lake some. It is one of the best catfish lakes ive been to. I was just wondering if anyone on here has fished it and plans on fishing it anytime soon

2. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    I live in Evansville, but i dont fish many lakes. Usually just the ohio river.

3. Wickedbreed

Wickedbreed New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i live in evansville too and go to a lot of lakes but havent heard of this one where is it located?>

4. creek_fisher88

creek_fisher88 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    it is a little ways away from evansville. around charlestown jeffersonville area.

5. Eric-t

Eric-t New Member

State:
    Salem, Indiana
    I live in Salem. Love fishing the Ohio and White rivers. Fished alot of small lakes around Salem.

6. dg775577

dg775577 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Creek-fisher
    I have been to Marysville lake a couple times this year and plan on going again soon. Post a message next time your going and maybe we can hook up. (pun)

7. dg775577

dg775577 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Eric-T
    I like fishing the Falls of the Ohio area. Post a message next time your thinking about hittnig the river.

8. mperry

mperry Member

State:
    Indiana
    The Marysville lake that I know of is southeast of Scottsburg. I have not fished it in a long time but do remember that we caught a lot of catfish there. This is a pay lake and I believe it still is but not sure. I have not heard anyone fishing it in a while.