anyone here a member of

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by catman-j, Nov 15, 2009.

1. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    the nefga site? I must have POed them because I can't get on there/ If I could I would be inviting some of those guys to join us over here. I asked Bauer about it and he calims the nefga and NG&P are 2 different entities.

2. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Yeah, I'm still a member last time I checked,though I've gotten a couple warnings for upsetting the feelings of the other guys over there,I've made invites and left links to here before but mostly the crappy managment takes them down,must be afraid of the competition. And no they don't have any affiliation with ngpc,but some of their guys post there now and then,that site has turned into a bunch of candy ass whiners that are only worried about catch and release and fly fishing.

3. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    yup their still up and running,checked just now,20 threads about fly fishing 2 about ice fishing and one guy whining about how everyone should catch and release,same threads that have been up for awhile,pretty slow there too.

4. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I think they have my IP address blocked.:smile2: I'd like to send a few of their members a private invite but I can't get on.

5. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I was a member before I called someone out on b/s.......I got a letter and was asked not to write commemts like that again.....I hate those sites....these guys are so into themselves they blur the background of the fish pictures....I havn't gone back since...well only to read don telling them how it is....:smile2:

6. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    yeah them people are picky... one person post about something and they will get the "thats awsome" "nice one" and so on.. i post about something get nothing... i think that place is for them people who don't keep anything... there was a couple post about some big muskie caught 50 inch muskie. don't get me wrong thats a big fish and the people mounted them.. they got all bent about it so i just straight up once again and told the people that the only reason they didn't like them people was because they caught a big fish and they didn't and that most of if it come out of plain jelously.... man was that great...some guy pretty much said people like me don't care about anything and i'm "one of them people that keeps everything" and i don't know and need to learn about cpr.. well if anyone knows me i don't keep many fish and the ones i do keep are the smaller ones.. so i put something on a post i think it was favorite fish... me and another guy come up with this.. i put flathead (yummy) and wiper(yummy) they didn't take to kind to that.... but back to the topic yeah i think cmblizz is a member. i do remember seeing fmb post on there and yeah they like to photoshop pics so you can't figure out where they are... it's like there spot are top secret like area 51.. but if you put a pic on there someone will say your pic was bogus... don't get me going on this me and a guy at work talk about them people all the time.. but i do think there is some good info on there if you can get it from them..