Anyone heard of this new boat?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Dsage, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I saw this boat on there about 3 weeks ago. If they are a new boat and trying to get to sell them why do you have to e-mail them to get the location of where they are going to be at. Sounds fishy to me unless I am missing something.

Tom

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    looks like a nice boat but all I can do is drool(LOL)

3. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    From my understanding this is the only one right now, kinda a display model unit to show off. I do not think they have any boat dealers selling them yet, could be wrong but that is what I understood from a post I saw on Craigs a while back.

4. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Thats a nice boat . I might have to check one of the out , if the price is with in reason .

5. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    It's made by a local commercial boat maker. Thicker hull, higher HP rating, and around the same price as V-cat. The boat will be in St louis this Friday. Mikes bait and tackle. There is another ad on St louis Craigslist for the showing Friday.

6. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    That is one sweet looking boat!

7. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Guys i dont know about this 1 :confused2: the reason why is because its posted on craigslist you can't trust any and everything thats on craigslist but jus b real CAUTIONS and ALERT when going to check it out. But i must say its a nice

8. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    The ad says it's the toughest boat on the market....obviously they haven't hear of Triumph Boats. http://www.triumphboats.com/

Go to the bottom left and click on the "Tough Test Program" button and enjoy the videos.

I own a Triumph 170CC and can attest, these boats can take a beating...and they don't have to advertise on Craiglist!

Tight lines.