Anyone heard of a Storm Side Shuttle

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by BrandonS, Jan 26, 2009.

1. BrandonS

BrandonS New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hi, I've been looking online all day for a "side shuttle" made by storm, I've found a picture of one online but thats it. Can't find any on ebay or anywhere, I'd like to buy one if anyone knows where I can get one, thanks for any help.

Brandon

Attached Files:

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    To add to a collection I am guessing?

3. BrandonS

BrandonS New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I'd like to try it out. It looks like a small side planer board that'd you'd be able to cast. I fish in alot of rivers and spill ways and this would let you keep your lure out a little farther than it'd want to be. The package says it releases when you catch something but stays on the line. Maybe theres another product out there that I haven't found?

4. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    brandon all planer boards will release and stay on the line have you tried other brands.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yes, have you ever seen the planer bobbers? That is what you want to get some of.........

Sorry cant use the url, search planer bobber.

6. BrandonS

BrandonS New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thanks so much for the help!! Those are exactly what I'm looking for. I've been thinking of trying to make something all winter for this springs white bass run at grand lake. I can't beleive I've never heard of these or seen one in use. Thanks again,

Brandon