anyone heard from phyills (mrs okie)

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Nov 20, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    phyills how are you doing, i was just sitting here thinking about you and the dam okie. hope your doing well with the treatment. stay strong were thinking about you,

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I was thinking the same thing Russ... I tried to call think i got the wrong number... The damn Okie might pop up to let us know something.. I hope things are looking up for them

3. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    We are still hanging around..Just sitting here visiting with our son in law, daughter and grand daughter. Daughter is pregnant with the latest addition which is suppose to be a grandson when he makes his debut in January. We will be home until Dec the 1st or 2nd and then head back to Houston for round 2 of our chemo treatments. I will be back in the St Loius area on or around Dec 7th for a couple of weeks to check on our trailer and report back at work for a few weeks. I will leave St Louis and head back south for the Christmas holidays on the 18th of Dec. Mrs Okie will hang around home while I make the trip back up North. We will head to Houston again between the Christmas and New Years holiday for our 3dr round of chemo. If the chemo doesn't make her feel bad she might try to come back to the St Louis area for a few weeks after the 3rd round but we will have to wait and see how she feels. The first round went real well and she hasn't had any ill effects. They told us that she might get sick and she might not because it effects everyone differently and that it is usaully the 2nd treatment before the sickness occurs.
    We are trying to stay optimistic about this whole thing but it sure is taking a toll on the both of us but we are standing on the faith that the good lord will give us the strength to make it through this time of troubles.
    We are so grateful to have meet all the good people from the BOC and Gateway Cats and it give us strength to know that we have so many people thinking and praying for us from so many far away places. I can't begin to tell everyone how much we appreciate the prayers and how much we love each and everyone of you....hope to see you all soon.

Sincerely Mr Okie

Home Number 580-933-7614
    Cell 580-933-6219 or 580-933-6479

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  4. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i hope shes up for the trip and congrads on the soon to be new grandson

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I hope all goes well for you guys and your family.:big_smile:

6. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    still prayin for u okies congrats on the grandson glad to hear somethin good is starting to happen