anyone heard from asasan

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by quackkillsduxs, Dec 18, 2005.

1. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    anyone heard from asasan after he went on his trip with the duck commander just wondering how it went

2. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Still alive here. I got the job full-time now, so after Christmas it's back down to Louisiana for more filming!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about excited!!!!!!!!!! Now if only the ducks would fully cooperate. The sanctuaries down there are absolutely loaded, with about as many ducks as they've ever had in Louisiana at one time, but we aren't seeing hardly any ducks at all!!!!!!!!!! The most in any day we've seen down there flying over is probably 250!!!!!!!!! REALLY slow, but the ducks love to hear ol' Phil and Jase call and are committing suicide when they get in close. Have gotten some good footage and can't wait for the video to come out this next year so ya'll can tell me what you think about it. I'm going to miss the duckaholic winners hunt on Monday, I was wanting to film that one, but I'll be back down there a week from today. Will be filming some local hunts for a buddies video that will be out for next season until then. Have a very Merry and Holy Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! God bless.

3. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    hey asasin good to hear from you i just got back from duck hunting in vicksburg mississippi and it was like 69 degrees so the ducks werent flyin... do yall get special permition to hunt sancutaries?

4. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! I sure wish we could get permission to hunt sanctuaries. They need to hunt them to keep the birds flying around so everyone can get a piece of the action!!!!!!!!! God bless.