anyone having luck at salamonie or missennewa?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by mr channel, Sep 14, 2005.

1. mr channel

mr channel New Member

State:
    sharpsville/kokomo Indiana
    just wantin some input its been realy :slow up north :confused:

2. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im fishing in the bath tub till it rains I live on Brookville Lake. Very slow here.

3. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    I've been having some luck on the missennewa river around seven pillars and down by where it emptys into the wabash.

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    baitfish-shortbus you guys are close enough to fish with,what say we hook up before the snow flys? i have family just down from oakdale dam,i get over there a few times a season. shortbus you are only an hour away too bro. is suposed to be good water around peru,you guys know anythig about that? well think about it and pm me or post guys tight lines!

5. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    Peru does have some good water. I don't know very many good spots yet just need to take a day and drive the river roads and scout some. I've never been to oakdale dam but my brother talks highly of it. I'd be up for meeting up somewhere and heading out, you know of any good places to go?

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    shortbus,my nolage of that section of river is very limited. would like to do a float trip though,to recon it. if we hit some high water we mite be able to float it. lol ill look on the (microsoft terra server pics) and see what she looks like as far as access. if you have any sugestions of locals to put in and take out drop me a line.

7. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member

State:
    Indy
    Yo hablo espanol! Give it a try!

8. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh and you not going to invite me river scum? well I hope your bait dies & your beer gets warm :p

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    HAHA :) That was pretty funny.

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i do know of a couple but those my father inlaws holes. i cant give that info up out of respect.(at least till he dies lol) jus kiddin ron if you find this. that area seams to get a boat load of presure,so you catch alot of small fish. nice cats are scarce from what i have seen. white bass n waleyes are worth the casts though! there is one spot i found on my own a few years back. you know it probably,off 25 around canoe camp,rivers meet,small creek. ;)

tight lines to you this weekend

11. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    there you go again river scum telling everyone you know our spots. It's either your not inviting me or giving info on the hot spots.......geeeeesh gotta watcha like a hawk :rolleyes:

12. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    how did you do on that fishin trip shortbus? yes cuz you are always invited,you should know that.