anyone having any luck lately ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by boogie, Dec 6, 2005.

1. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    i missed out on getting to go fishng last saturday due to the rain......my cousin was really wanting me to take him fishing again after taking him the saturday before and hooking him up with his first big cat 28 # 8 oz.......im hopeing that this saturday will be clear weather .....cant wait to try out my new garcia 7000 mounted on a 10' basspro catmaxx heavy action rod :p ....be just my luck i will catch nothin but lil squeekers on that one ......lol...but thats ok ......i dont mind reeling in the big ones on the garcia 6000 either :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hope everyone catches a hawg,merry Christmas

2. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    so far last month and this month i have caught 2 blues one was 19 and the other was 35

3. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    thats some awsome catches there bluecatnut,way to go man ....:)

4. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    they are calling for a li bit of the nasty's around here in east tn for fri and then again sun ,but its suppose to be clear for the most part sat and around 47 deg.......im gonna try my luck after work and hopefully i can bring a few picks back and a story to go with em ........taking my cousin with me again ...after he caught his first one he is hooked now :p ....lol....hope he catches another big one :)....just on his rod this time :glare: ....lol

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Tried gettin lucky the other day but she would have nothing to do with it! LOL!