Anyone havin any luck on Lake Guntersville?

Discussion in 'ALABAMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by BAMA_CAT, Jun 6, 2007.

1. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    We have went out 3 times this week and only got sunburnt? Is anyone gettin on the cats????:confused2:

2. YellaCat

YellaCat New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I've been below the dam twice in the past couple months and have caught nothing but drum. Been a little disappointing.

3. HeartofDixie

HeartofDixie New Member

State:
    Blountsville, Alabama
    We will be going to Guntersville on Sat evening (6/9). We will be fishing by the ball fields just before you cross the causeway on 69 coming from the G-ville side.pull in by the maintenace building at the ballfield. Go to the end of the parking lot by the metal gate, and walk to the right along the lake. We'll be the good looking fella there with his wife:tounge_out:. If you're in the area, stop by and fish with us a while. We'll get there around 7:00pm or so.

4. mwallace61

mwallace61 New Member

State:
    Huntsville,Alabama
    BC.... I've been out below the dam a couple times in the last week. All of my normal spots that I have been consistantly catchin' 'em are dry. Took off yesterday and did not get a bite all day.....

I'm actually glad I'm working this weekend, eases the pain alittle....:confused2:

Mike

5. HeartofDixie

HeartofDixie New Member

State:
    Blountsville, Alabama
    Well, where we normally go by the ballfield was full of moss & algea. We sat there til about 9:30pm. My wife caught a channel about 4lbs. We moved to another area I know and fished til about 1:00am this morning. I caught another that went 1.5 lbs and 1 that went 10lbs. Was using just a bit on nightcrawler with a Magic Bait "Chicken Blood" nugget added to it.