Anyone have room in their boat for an extra?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by jms43, May 8, 2008.

1. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I was thinking about going to the Missouri Gathering next week...but I don't want to be stranded ashore...anyone willing to let me hitch a ride in their boat?

2. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    sorry I didn't mean for this to post down here.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Jon, Im not sure how many will be bringing there boats. Normally there has allways been room for others to ride along in the years past.

I will have Judith and the kids and the dog and the mother in-law and father in-law may even come by for dinner. Lord help me....:eek:oooh: So Im not even bringing my boat. Last couple of years I brought it and it just sat there as I stayed in the camp ground to meet people so this year I may just bank fish below the dam. That or I may hitch-hike a ride in a boat also after dark. (might be a good idea to get away) :roll_eyes:

Hopefully some of the guys with room will chime in here so you know. If not the bank fishing will be very good below the dam also.
    Looking forward to seeing you there Jon....

4. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I didn't even think about bank fishing...doh! Thanks Troy, what time are you guys planning on getting there? I don't know if I'll camp, but I will more than likely come up and stay up all night fishing then drive home. Looking forward to meeting all you guys up there.

5. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Sent Jon a email, Troy, don't know about all night. but who knows, fish my be hungry.Might have to rent a toon and have a catfish party.
    Jim

6. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jim, Got your message. Friday night is awesome. That'll work out great because I have plans for saturday evening...Looking forward to meeting up.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Glad your coming to the gathering Jon. I'm bringin my boat, but it looks as if it's prolly loaded at this point.