Anyone Have A Sneaky Pete Pool Cue.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vacatfish, Feb 5, 2008.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Anyone have a sneaky pete pool cue if so how do you like them and what type do you have i myself like the mcdermott sneaky pete.

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I've owned several Sneaky Pete's in the past. I don't use one at this time, though. A "true" Sneaky Pete would almost have to be a one piece, in my opinion. LOL
    I am in the market right now for a new stick. I've looked at several Schon's, but I want a Predator Z2 shaft, so the famous Schon "hit" would go out the window. As for McDermit, I am a big fan of "The Ring", Model M2K2. I would get one of those for sure if it weren't for all I have heard about Predator shafts not fitting McDermit's very well. Mostly, I am looking for a nice looking butt to mate to the Predator. I've even considered one of Dale Perry's "1 of 1's". I know, that is a joke, but they are nice looking AND nice shooting sticks. He doesn't make the quality that he used to make, but still a bargain for the money if you can take the teasing from those who appreciate REAL "1 of 1's".

3. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Kuttrer hope you got the message i sent never had any trouble out of any of there shafts fitting the mcdermott.

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Do I understand then that you are using a Predator shaft on your McDermott? If so, who did you get your shaft from and did you have it "fitted"?