Anyone got room for me....

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by shawn 314, Jun 28, 2009.

1. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Whats up fellas i was wondering if anybody was going out wednesday nite if so i would like to join ya if you got room for me n my poles:cool2: jus send me a private message r jus post to the thread in i'll reply.

2. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Shawn I have class's on tues,wed,thursday's I wont be doing much fishing untill this weekend:sad2:.

3. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Shawn
    If I had time I would take you but I have to work till Thursday and then fly home for the 4th of July. When I get back me and you can go out one night. We will leave Willie and my wife at home neither one of them would let me catch a fish.:angry: :angry:

4. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Thats ok jason buddy we'll make it happen 1 night

5. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Lol Oklahoma it looked like willie and the ol lady beated up on ya huh :big_smile:. Thats ok i was off wednesday in thought i mite give it a shot but what the hell

6. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Shawn I would love to go fishing wednesday night but I am helping Skip stain his new 40,000 square foot deck. I would really like to go fishing:smile2: did I say I would really like to go fishing? Hey blood is thicker than catfish waters.:roll_eyes:

7. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO
    Shawn,
    Nice to meet you. I can't go Wed evening but I'm probably going Thurs and/or Friday evening. :wink:

8. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i cant do much right now i pulled my quad getting the parents boat ready on saturday:sad2:

9. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

What the hell is a quad????? Is that bad to pull one, whatever it is? Does it hurt? How can I prevent pulling my quad?:eek:oooh: (whatever it is):tounge_out:

10. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Well skipeye ur quad is the big muscle in the front of ur thigh my friend and the name of it is QAUDRICEP. Does it hurt.:angry: Like hell it does the roll it plays it extends the leg. Thats the only quad i know of but i could be wrong. What helped me remember that is all i can say is high school playing football:wink:

11. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Your right Shawn.when you and Wille going fishing again?

12. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Thats a good question pat. Hell i don't know fa sho when but i'll talk with willie and we'll work something out some and we will let everyone know :smile2: where our bank spots are SIKE :cool2::smile2::big_smile:

13. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    You guys wanna go out on my boat with me? Just let me know.

14. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis

When you talking about taking your boat out. Lol and would i b safe in it:big_smile::smile2:

15. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    shawn u r indeed right and it does hurt like hell. skipeye just keep the legs workin my lazy but went from sleep and no activity to runnin around like hell if u take it easy on ur self it might help prevent it but the doc says ill be better soon it doesnt hurt that bad anymore

16. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Sure you'll be safe in his boat, ask
    Okie (bring life jacket):wink::smile2::smile2:

17. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    thanks mike i sure will bring it. Pat jus let us know when u plan on taking it out.

18. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    Shawn I am thinking about going out tomorrow night. That will be on the fourth so I do not know if you and willie want to go out then. If not how about sunday night? You or willie or anyone else can call me at 618- 250-1422

19. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    You will be fine just wear a life jacket , football helmet and body armor:big_smile:.

Everyone that has went out with me has made it back alive. Although some have got out of the boat and kissed the ground like they have made a emergency landing from a doomed aircraft.:wink:

20. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    I like that Pat:smile2::smile2::smile2:
    so glad to be ashore:smile2::smile2:
    laugh out loud