Anyone got a big fishing trip planned for the Holiday weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Sunburn, May 23, 2008.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    Looks like this is gonna be a working weekend for me. Got to go to deer camp and do some clean up fix up chores. Hope ya'll have a great weekend and catch a bunch of biguns!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Nothing special planned for me. Good luck with the extra work

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    gonna get some fishin in,but nothing big planned.might head to rocky fork,gettin bored with just goin to deer creek

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sorry to hear that you have to work this weekend but hopefully soon you can get back out to the waters and do a little fishing, I dont have much plan this weekend for fishing, I may go with my dad some tommorow, hes going to the spill way to try and catch some gills but i may do a lil cat fishing while were down there.

5. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    i work for one of the major airlines. i cant say their name but aa is the initials. memorial day is not a holiday for us since 9/11 so i'll be at church sunday and work monday. oh well at least i have a job. some folks don't. not complaining. well maybe a little bit.

6. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I got plans to go out on the Ohio River sunday hopefully to catch some flatheads. Im ready to just be back out on the boat again.

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i need to find me some fishin spots on the scioto,get off these lakes for a while

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nothing for this weekend, but next weekend i have a trip planned to the Ohio River if I don't have to work.. Going after them Big Flatheads on the Big River!!:big_smile: rollo

9. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I try and stay away from popular places during the Holiday weekends ... SInce I am retired it is better for me to go during the week when things so crowded ... and let those of you that still working enjoy it and not have to put up with old farts like me ..... Garry- :roll_eyes::crazy::eek:oooh::wink: