Anyone going to fish Hoover Reservoir this weekend?

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by true1212, Sep 21, 2006.

1. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am wondering if anyone is planning on fishing Hoover Res. Friday or Saturday? If you are going to be fishing there I will have loads of shad, some bluegill, and some nightcrawlers. Not too sure where we are going to fish but if u want to get some lines wet, Just let me know.

2. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    I will most likely be there today some time. I have to go net my shad at the olentangy river though.....MONSTERS down there and fast netting too. Anyway you said you are off the bank. I would recommend oxbow road to anyone off the bank. Throw out the shad off a slip bobber so you can see what is going on. I have gotten solid runs there off shad. I fish off my boat near oxbow and kill them so I know they gotta be coming in. Woman caught a 38 pounder this year there off the bank. Just take sunbury road up to Big Walnut. turn left and then take a right onto Tussic street. Right before tussic runs into old 3c you will find Oxbow road. Take it to the bottom and there is the lake. Good luck man!

3. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    by the way my boat is tan....the name on the side is LAZ E DAZE....if you see me just get my attention. Most likely will be just me so will have rooma aboard. I will take you to the secret spot but you can't show anyone lol.

Ben

4. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ok but my dad has to come. Is that ok? Also are u goona fish in the rain or what? I dont give away secret spots and niether does my dad.