Anyone Going This Weekend??

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jun 17, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anyone else making plans to go cattin this weekend? Hopefully with some of the rain we are getting and the low water conditions that are present, the fishing will be good! I'm gonna be out this weekend. Goodluck to ya all if you make it out. Look forward to hearing some more good reports!!! rollo

2. BubbaBoyEllis

BubbaBoyEllis New Member

State:
    Zanesville'Ohio
    id like to go but i need sombody to head out with im hopin for a place near zanesville

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    im hoping to get out somwhere fri night, ill prolly stay close to home sat night as ill have to be at the golf course for breakfast about 7 am sunday for fathers day

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Going to hit the scioto this weekend, We'll be hunting for monster flats.:wink::cool2:

5. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I'll be out this weekend to continue my skunking streak.... gotta maintain appearances ya know!:tounge_out:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am dont fishing untill August, I dont do much good this time of year with the spawn and all.

7. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    I am watching the weather. I want to try the Scioto but if we don't get a rise in the water then it will be the Musk. Right now there are too many shallow areas on the Scioto to get my boat through.

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    im hopin to get out i ask the boss for a light day saturday since its my birthday hopefully he will or give me the day off

9. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    i'll be on the maumee this weekend! hopfully its as good as last weekend! good luck to ya! shane

10. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i hope ta get out this weekend sometime but we've had rain all week and the river is really stired up and high, i'd be up to my ankles in water at most of my bank spots:confused2:

11. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Im hittin the GMR...RAT

12. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im taking the wife out Saturday night!

13. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    iam probaly gonna have to work

14. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i wanted to but gotta work sat and the river here is almost out of its banks anyway

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Keith, I was in Nelsonville yesterday morning. That was some of the hardest rain I have seen! Coming home yesterday from work wasn't fun either. Roads were closed, peoples yards flooded. The Ole Hocking was a booming! Hopefully she will subside quickly for ya... rollo

16. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I got out lastnight for a little with a buddy of mine who hasn't fished in a few years, and we each got a Flat and I hooked up with a nice one but it came off when I tried to give the rod to my buddy to reel in :sad2:. Mabye he will get a chance to get a nice one nextime. I am going to try to get out tommarow night for a little. The Skuke is up about 3 or 4 feet above normal right now so it is a little rough to fish, but that never stopped me before :wink:

17. WhoJosh

WhoJosh New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    sunday night my dad, bro., and i are headed to this spot over in middletown on the river. never fished there before, but one of my dad's buddies that he works w/ said they land a 15# and 27# flathead a few nights ago. hopefully i get to land my first big flathead of '09 when we go.

18. marcusbigdaddy1

marcusbigdaddy1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im going up to mary jane thirston tonight.Ive got plenty of live gills. Hopeing to find some shad befor i fish... ill let you know how i do...

19. jordange3

jordange3 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    deff going to clendening....

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I didn't make it out last night like planned. Took the kids to the local homecoming festival. Hope you all did well....rollo