Anyone going this weekend?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by freshbaitrules, Mar 4, 2009.

1. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    I'm gonna try to head out this weekend. Anyone else?

We all need to get together again like we did before for the meet and greet. I also think I would like to try a little action on the side one weekend. I read the post for the tournament where the guy had the eighty plus, and I know I'm not in that league of tournament fishing.
    However my speed would be more along the lines of: everyone interested brings 12 adult beverages (quality stuff-not skunky), and big fish takes home all the refreshments. I'm sure the winner may get a few 11 packs. But who's counting?
    Just a thought: catch a monster and take home a trunk full of frosty cold goodness, all in the same day.

Well :0a28:

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    I am going to try to go Friday. Might even try Sunday even though I hate the weekend crowds.

3. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Good luck out there guys! It's gonna be packed out there.

4. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    I'll be out on the Potomac on Monday...gotta love working 4 10-hour days...every weekend is a three day weekend and no weekend crowds!

5. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Chuck, you lucky devil! :wink:

With the Almanac reporting the best fishing days of the month for this weekend, and temps approaching the 70's, you can bet it's going to be packed out there. I'm thinking of hitting the water myself!

6. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good luck Brothers,I wish the James River was in my back yard.I was there last week .And didnt catch a fish.I need to catch a Blue cat bad!

7. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    Chuck, I know how the three day weekends go. My summers are that way. Cant wait till they start.

8. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    I will be slaying the little dragons from the bank...Charles City???? Richmond...not...no fish in Richmond. Just waiting for the Shad/Herring Run.
    Real Soon. Sabiki rigs ready to go.:wink: