Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Heck yes I'll be out there. There's a tournament Saturday at kaw point. The fish where biting last weekend so they should be this weekend as well. The rain I'm thinking will help things a long too. I would go fishing sunday as well but it is turkey season so I have to go at least 1 time.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Me too!...The weather is starting to turn nice..cut the grass once..tilled the garden..weeded the flower garden..now all I need to do is catch some bait and here I come!

·
Registered
458 Posts
its turkey season now so i wont be doin any fishing for the next three weeks

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
The rain I'm thinking will help things a long too.
They put us under a flood watch for tonight, with more in the forecast through Friday. The Missouri won't flood from this of course, but it looks like you are right about the rains helping keep the river up for Saturday.

·
Registered
677 Posts
At least I got my turkey last weekend in very short order...in between getting skunked fishing twice. Have to take my kid to the truck race Saturday but I will be going Sunday and Monday. Have to get back to Lexington,Mo and pick up my motor out of the repair shop in the meantime.Since I did so poorly last weekend at Hillsdale and pleasonton I will try the Kaw or the Missouri might run up to Eudora and put in at the Wakarusa. Eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.