anyone going fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by benzolene, Apr 22, 2008.

1. benzolene

benzolene New Member

State:
    missouri
    Kansas city area...dont matter much...from the missouri river to the catfish pond behind grandpas place...

2. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Heck yes I'll be out there. There's a tournament Saturday at kaw point. The fish where biting last weekend so they should be this weekend as well. The rain I'm thinking will help things a long too. I would go fishing sunday as well but it is turkey season so I have to go at least 1 time.

3. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    Me too!...The weather is starting to turn nice..cut the grass once..tilled the garden..weeded the flower garden..now all I need to do is catch some bait and here I come!

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'll be out both Saturday and Sunday!

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Not sure where to go just yet, but I'm going.

6. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    its turkey season now so i wont be doin any fishing for the next three weeks

7. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Man you are going to miss out on some of the best fishing of the year.

8. gdk0925

gdk0925 New Member

State:
    pevely missouri
    I hope to be able to go myself ,just have to wait and see,need to find other places to fish besides arnold or fenton,crystal city or festus area,any sugestions:eek:oooh:

9. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    They put us under a flood watch for tonight, with more in the forecast through Friday. The Missouri won't flood from this of course, but it looks like you are right about the rains helping keep the river up for Saturday.

10. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    At least I got my turkey last weekend in very short order...in between getting skunked fishing twice. Have to take my kid to the truck race Saturday but I will be going Sunday and Monday. Have to get back to Lexington,Mo and pick up my motor out of the repair shop in the meantime.Since I did so poorly last weekend at Hillsdale and pleasonton I will try the Kaw or the Missouri might run up to Eudora and put in at the Wakarusa. Eric

11. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I plan on going. Just need to find some bait.

Tom

12. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'm taking BajaCoop out to get a taste of paddlefish snagging. If I can remember to bring the camera, I'll post some pictures up of him and his paddlefish. :big_smile: