Anyone Going Fishing in California?

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Mar 17, 2006.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Man it's been dead! Anyone but me going fishing tomorrow:0a18:

2. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    well daystarchis ducain and i might be going out on his boat tommorow. if not i think i will go do a little bank fishing no matter what.

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Give me a call Robb in the morning, I won't know until the morning whether i'm working or not .
    I tried calling several times today and i hate talking to recorders

Hey West virginia BigFish welcome Brother, if my travel plans fall thru with my texas gal I might be heading out you're way,

shutup robb dont even say it LoL

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali

SAY WHAT?????:p

Like they ask at the Golden arches...." You wanna go big on that"? LOL!!!!!

5. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    hey vini when you find out your coming this way just pm me maybee we can wet a line together. i fish a pretty sweet hole. fished 3 to 4 days a week in 05 and only got skunked 2 times.

6. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    For sure man i'll let you know not sure whats what at the moment my girl in Texas is giving me some grief over alot of stuff and i'm about done taking it. The gal in W.V is just a friend now but we had a nice time together last time I was out and she has some time off coming . If I go to W.V it will definetly be over with Texas, man I GOT to find me a California girl this long distance currao is killin moi.........!

7. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno

KNEW that was comin, HEY she just bodacious:cool:

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    well dont know about you down there robb but up here in my neck of the woods its been rain rain rain. was going to go out sunday but we find out last nite people are coming over sunday to look at the place perspective buyers. ruined a perfectly good weekend.

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,
    I think that Mutt said it all "RAIN" "RAIN" "RAIN" :sad: + I'm saving up my pennys for the Colorodo River Gathering.

(You know that I can't wait) :0a32:

See you there,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I dunno, it is partly sunny here in Frezno. I need to get my garden ready, so I am gonna hold off till in the morning. I am gonna go out real early tomorrow. I hear ya bout saving for the colorado river gathering;) I can't wait also:) It is almost time. You are mutt want to caravan down there? Let me know guys.

11. Mutt

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Hey Robb that would be cool just as I was saying we are hoping to but a lot depends on the sale here.

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Well anyone been fishing???? Man, I been busy at work! Just took a big promotion, but I am now wondering if it was such a smart idea:confused: LOL!!!! Looking to fish sometime Fri or Sat. How bout ya'll? Hey Vince!!!! Where you been hidding?????

13. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,

When you get out there on Fri. or Sat. let us know how you did - I'm trying to save all of my pennies for the Colorado Gathering.

What can I say? :know-big:

Take It Easy Bro,
    (Shaina)

14. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Man I hope you guys have a good time and catch fish Bert i'm going to try and make it even if its just an over nighter, maybe we can somehow get up there Robb if our schedules are free I'm trying not to take on any extra work for the next month take my vacation next week and some weekends off to do some fishing again.

I have'nt wet a line in weeks lots of personal crap going on and its got me in a funk and in some depression just not much in the mood but i'm pulling out of it now, my ex called tonight just to tell me some stuff going on with her oldest son but I think she's sorta forgiven me and at the same time i meet another gal on craigslist LOL (local girl) and we talked on the phone tonight and had a great little converstaion and are going to meet up for coffee maybe later this week so things are lookin UP, Bada Bing ......

15. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Vini,

All I have to say is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!!!!!!!

(Shaina)

16. Mutt

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I am going to malones sunday. Time to start using the downriggers again get me some nice fat bows may even go hit my favorite cove for some largemouth.

17. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Gotta be a Playah sometimes, theres just too many fish out in that sea;)

good luck Mutt, friend of mine just got a boat and rigged up two downrigs and has been doing really good up at pineflat, largest bow went 5 pounds, need to get Robbs boat GOING:cool:

18. Mutt

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    well if we do any good ill post pics well if not then ill post a lie as to how well we did :rolleyes:
    yea malones is producing some big bows right now and i am going dont care if it rains snows or blows out i am going lol.:006:

19. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Either way, I expect a good story any how:) I hope ya do really well Mutt. Enjoy brother. I know its been a long time coming.

20. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    O ya headed to the river4 for the weekend and hoping the flats may be going after a week in the high 80's, this will be my last go at it before the gathering. some good warm weather will getem going, been cool down there until this last week, going to be in the 90's next week and that will realy help