Anyone go out last night?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by MiseryMike, Jun 13, 2009.

1. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    anyone have any luck last night? Went to Blue springs lake when i first got there had a white goose come right up to me never had that happen it followed me all the way down to the water firgured that would be good luck lol but NOPE like always. I suck at fishing is wut i came up with im better at drinking beer :smile2: i took pictures of the goose but didnt come out worth a damn.

2. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Went to Winfield last night..Caught one drum. :confused2: I usually do good there when the water is up..POOPY! But had a great time with a fishin buddy..And the beer was cold.. :wink:

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You sound a lot like me--if it wasn't for BAD luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.:smile2: Stay safe and enjoy!!!

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
  5. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    i feel that way ALL the time lol just think some of us are just given bad luck for life, went back to bluesprings lake last night fish jumping everywhere EVERYWHERE fishing not just for cats last night didnt catch anything people all around me up and down the dam pullin in channels <shad where all over the place friday night and of course i didnt buy a casting net friday when i was at wally world bought a long live well net yesterday for my gf to try to snag some shad or crawda's and of course they where no where to be found> WTF oh well dozen cold beers later :big_smile: and a cranking fire on the rocks to keep the bugs away and my girl warm it still was a good night. Used some Nightcrawlers last night WELDER no luck with those for me, Gf had one bite she didnt set the hook and messed up my spinner reel :sad2:.

6. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Me and TheMaddCatter fishe till dawn below bagnel got 8 fish. 1-8lb flat, 7-1x2 to 2 lbs channels and blues. got the flat on a perch got the channels and blues on shadguts. TheMaddCatter hooked somthing big on a pech and the hook popped out and I hooked up on a live 10 inch shad and the line broke. And caught a 25lb spoonbill to boot. Not a bad night. Sorry the worrms dident work I do good on em in rising water or after a heavy rain in the river. Get Ya a castnet MiseryMike the cats were prolly wanting shad. Net ya shad keep a few alive and toss the rest on ice and take the guts out of any big shad the bite was good for us on shad guts lastnight they wouldent hit cut or dead shad. And get ya some lil perch to put out on one rod.:wink:

7. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    dont forget the 2 pound ball of snaggin tackle i caught!

8. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Stayed out till midnight on the Meramec last night one 3lb. channel on shad and no bites on perch. Hmmmm

It was nice out though !:roll_eyes:

I swear it seems as though I can always catch fish during the day 10 times easier than night.:confused2:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Missed ya, I was out from around 4 pm till 2-3 am. You must have got there after us, didn't see your truck.