Anyone from Rutherfordton NC

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by shawn white, Dec 26, 2007.

1. shawn white

shawn white New Member

State:
    nc
    hi all im new to catfishing i wood like to find some frinds to go fish

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hello Shawn, welcome to the BOC! I'm sure there is someone out there that will jump at the chance to teach a newcomer our great sport. You are in a great area, just full of very knowlegable and highly regarded catfishermen. Stick with us, you won't regret it.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Use fresh bait. Report back please. Not in Rutherfordton but close.

4. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Welcome to the BOC Shawn. There are many members here from your area. As Bryan said I am sure someone will step up.

5. shawn white

shawn white New Member

State:
    nc
    ty yell for the sport im going to lake lure in the moring have anny 1 fish it i have not fish it but benn on the lake a lot

6. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Shawn, I don't know how far he is from you, but Roundhill is a knowlegable, experienced fisherman and a great person. If he's close enough, it would be worth the trip to fish a day with him. And he loves to take new people out with him. Look him up and if you can arrange it, you'll have a blast you won't soon forget.

7. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Welcome to the site man! You'll have a blast talking to all the knowledgeable fishermen here. I've learned a bunch since I've been on the site. I actually have no idea where Rutherfordtonvilltowncity is:smile2: but I'm sure there are some guys near ya that can help ya out.

8. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I haven't heard any cat reports from Lake Lure. I can't afford to fish it myself because on the very high priced permits. Good luck and welcome to the BOC.

9. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Shawn, I have never been to Rutherfordton, but my wife goes shopping up there every now and then to buy cloths. If you need any info. on Lake Norman please feel free to contact me. Also, Lake Hickory is up that way and we have a brother up there that might help you out.

The suggestion by Whistler to get up with roundhill would be a trip of a life time. I would not mind fishing with him on Santee myself (hint, hint , hint).:wink:

10. tigman

tigman New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Welcome Shawn to THE BOC! I am in Ellenboro. PM me sometime and we will get out and fish for some cats.

11. shawn white

shawn white New Member

State:
    nc
    thanks for all the information ya'll are giveing me