anyone from mo going

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Apr 30, 2008.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    hey guys anyone going the wilson lake in alabama to fish in the king kat tourney this weekend. its a great place to fish, plus they have some monsters down there. jerry & i are headed out about 2am thrusday morn. we should be on the water by 7 am. we won this tourney last yr. so were going to give it all we got this yr. alot of good fisherman down that way ( phil kings back yard ) if anyone is going, good luck and we will see ya down there.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Most of us will be fishing the Charity Event at Weldon Spring Russ so well be missing this one. Best wishes to you and Jerry down there. Hope you guys can duplicate last years performance. Well be pulling for you guys.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Good luck down there Russ and Jerry. I hope you guys catch a new record weight for that tournament. Don't take this the wrong way Russ but I hope Jerry catches all of the big ones since he is not in the fish off.:smile2: But I hope you catch a bunch in the 41 lb range.:wink::smile2:

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Good luck Russ!! I hope you catch a monster im not in the fish off!!lol:smile2:
    My mother and i are fishing the charity and i dont have the funds to go down there this year!

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Haave a safe trip both ways, hope ya come back with a win!

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Good luck Russ, Catch a few hogs like the one you guys boated on April 5th!!

7. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    thanks guys, have a good time up at the kids tourney. i would have came up for it but we sent in for this one back in feb. il take the lap top with me so post how it went up there, good luck have fun

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Tight Lines Buddy. Go represent Missouri ( and Illinois :roll_eyes:) Proudly Were rooting for you.

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Good luck Russ, hope you guys tear them up down there..

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good luck, be careful traveling and enjoy your trip.Send pic's of your winning fish.:wink: