Anyone from Ft. Smith area?

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by charlestoncatman, Aug 17, 2007.

1. charlestoncatman

charlestoncatman New Member

State:
    arkansas
    hey, just lookin for some new fishin buddies in the ft smith/van buren area...anyone around here wanna go fishin some time?

2. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Sorry, but I'm way downstream from you, Richard. But welcome to the BOC!

3. charlestoncatman

State:
    arkansas
    well, thanks anyways jerry, and thanks for the welcome...i just keep thinkin it would be nice to get soe first hand experience from an old hand, you know?

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    If you ever get down as far as Russellville or Conway, let me know and I'll try to give you a hand.

5. charlestoncatman

State:
    arkansas
    ill be sure to let you know, thanks..im actually not that far from thnere..i live between charleston and lavaca

6. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    hey the charlestonman i live in rudy just northeast of van buren,saturdays are about the only day i have for fishing.holler some time and we can hook up.e-mail ---kenneth@centurytel.net----lol

7. charlestoncatman

State:
    arkansas
    hey thanks bolivar..ill be sure to holler at ya the next time i can go out...im just starting a new job, so i dont know how often ill be out for a bit..bit im hoping soon...so hopefully we can get together

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I'm in Booneville..soon as our tournament's are over i go quite a bit. Be glad to have ya. there is good fishing at paris and scranton on the river.

9. charlestoncatman

State:
    arkansas
    hey thanks alot big sam, i havent ever gone fishin down towards paris..so it would be a treat..i appreciate it..