Anyone for fishing Friday night?

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by Gazippoman, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Gazippoman

Gazippoman New Member

State:
    GA
    I've finally got a weekend off coming up, and was thinking of spending Friday night fishing! Anyone else planning on fishing Friday night? Wouldn't mind a fishing partner.

I was thinking of either fishing the Coosa, Weiss or maybe even making a run up to fish the Tennessee river. Any Suggestions?

Thanks
    Bill

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Wish I could fish up on the TN with you. Good luck to you. I will be fishing the Chattahoochee on saturday morning!

3. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    hey i do not know that area but if you go i would love to hear some reports from up that way. good luck

4. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I've thought about givin' the Coosa a shot lately (haven't fished there since April), but it's just hard to not go to TN. I can't go on Fri. nights, my fishin' night is usually a sunday or monday (hopefully tomorrow :wink:). Good luck fishin'!

5. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Im heading up there Wed. I will give you one then weather permiting, will be the last summer fishing for me and Peanut "my daughter" before school starts for her friday...:wink: Im looking forward to it havent been in about a month.:eek:oooh:
    Puddle

6. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    the last time I tried to fish on a friday all i caught was a run-in with law enforcement.....got a fine for unsufficient number of pdf's. Made us turn back and we haven't even fished yet.......first time I went out on a weekend in a while, and will be the last

7. Gazippoman

Gazippoman New Member

State:
    GA
    It's been about a month for me too. Last time I went i fished the bluffs above bushy branch and up to the island. Caught a few smaller blues but nothing to brag about. I'm interested in hearing how you do Wednesday. I'd prefer not to have to fish in AL cause I'd have to buy a new non-resident license.

Bill

8. papasage

papasage Member

State:
    Fitzgerald, Geo
    went yesterday and it just to hot to fish . saw water temps as high as 91 0n my humminbird .cought one channel cat.

9. Gazippoman

Gazippoman New Member

State:
    GA
    I can't imagine trying to fish during the day as hot as it's been lately. To be honest, I didn't stop sweating until 11p.m. Friday night!! I think the current right now has as much to do with the bite as the water temps do

Bill