Anyone Fishing

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Patton, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Patton

Patton New Member

State:
    Mesa, Arizona
    Anyone going out and fishing this weekend me and tony are taking a week off so we wont have any monsters to post up this weekend. Who's going to be the one to take our place for this week and supply us with some pics to look at.

2. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    Patton, if you fish with silencedmajority, i think we are trying to plan a BOC fishing trip to Roosie next sat. So we will get to met up with you two and enjoy some brotherhood and some HUGE cats. :tounge_out: we havent fished the upper salt before so we will be the newbie's of the trip, I hope that the bigginers luck holds true, because you two have been slaying the flatties up there.

3. Patton

Patton New Member

State:
    Mesa, Arizona
    Ya we are definatley going up next weekend cant take 2 weeks off wouldnt be able to stand it. Plus it is getting to a point where we might not be able to get up there as much, and ya maybe we will see you guys up there.

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Now I don't know what I am going to do with myself this Monday.. I usually spend it looking at all the giant cats you guys have been getting over the weekend.. Oh, well... I guess I will have to work.. LMAO...

* I wish I could take over for you, but am too consumed with other projects and my boat is not running yet.. Hopefully I can within the next month or so...

* I can't wait to hear about your next outing.

Take care~

5. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    I am looking forward to the 11th out there, but I just realized it is Veteran's day. I really hope there aren't alot of extra people out there, because of a bad incident earlier this year out there, I promised myself I would never go out on a holiday weekend again. I don't think Veteran's day is that huge of a holiday though, and we've been getting very lucky lately, so I think I will grant it an exception. I HATE COLD WEATHER. We will see how long I will survive out there, I'm having nightmares of high winds and cold air like last time.