anyone fishing tonight?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by kyleco55, Jun 14, 2008.

1. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    hey guys, just wondering if anyone was up for some bank fishing around central indiana... all my buddies are working tonight, and the woman is gonna stay with the kids for me.. i aint got a boat or nothin, so unless you are willing to take a guy, ill be bank fishing... ready to get out of the house!

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    welcome to the boc. sorry, a bit too north for the fishing.

3. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    thanks river scum.... i have also been wondering about the gathering later this month.. since im new, i have no idea whats going on.. ive never been river fishing but sounds like it may be fun.. i dont have a boat, and im not familiar with the area... love to fish and camp though, so im trying to get the woman and some friends talked into it.. something i should still check out?

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind

this gathering is going to be a blast talk her in to coming on down bring the kids with u there are alot of good bank fishing spots around there any thing u need to know about it let us know be more then happy to help out as much as i can

5. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    Thanks bill.. Yeah I think I may have to check it out... Never river fished, but it cant be that hard! lol... im sure it has advantages and disadvantages! Ready to learn!!