Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been out twice in the past 3 days and havent had much luck at all. first night i had one 15 inch channel cat on shrimp. I also lost a heavy fish on a cut bluegill head that i think was a flathead. that was it for that night, i was fishing down by the antique mall in new philadelphia.

On my second trip, i had two bites and landed two channel cats about 20 inches long on cut bluegill in about 4 hours of fishing time. i fished the same area of the river, it looks good down there but hasnt been producing much for me.

Anyone else having any luck ?

Any suggestions where to try ?

PM me with any information you might want to share.

· Registered
40 Posts
I've been doing real well in the tusky area. 416 area too. I've been using suckers and chubs. Dead or Alive. Last Saturday night i landed 4 total . 3 nice channels. And tuesday night i 3 nice channels again. It's been tough finding the flatheads. All my fish have been 3 to 5 foot of water in tough currents.I looking for the flatheads now. Who's catching and what are you using ? HooKedupEnYa

· Registered
5 Posts
Fished the river on saturday night from early afternoon into sunday morning. We ended up with 27 cats, a mix of channels and flatties with nothing being to big maybe 8-9 pound range. Had a variety of baits out but (as a first) all the cats wanted that night was crawlers. Really heated up between 1-3 am and then slowly died out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.