anyone fishing the evansville,henderson or newburgh area

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by biga, Oct 19, 2009.

1. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    anyone fishin the newburgh evansville or henderson area tomorrw? i am planning on going out looking for a pig that will test these monster rod holders and nothing less in the morning so i will be covering some water looking for the right one to set up on!! . just figured i might see one of you guys out there.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. JustinM

JustinM New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Won't be tomorrow, but I'll be out there wed, thrs, Friday. Don't mess with the Newburgh ramp( read my earlier post) to be honest I'd try the old blown up dam up river from jt meyers. Been catching some good fish just trolling straight across the blown up concrete there. The Indiana side of that old dam is some of the best flathead fishing on the river imo. You can lock through and go after the skips and Shad back in the big bay. Been catching all of my bait there. A lot more schooled up down there than Evansville or Newburgh. Bad news is the bay is holding a ton of Asian carp. Darn things scared the crap out of me the other morning. Ended up with three in the boat.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009

3. JustinM

JustinM New Member

State:
    Indiana
    How'd it go biga? Seemed like a really great day to be out on the water. I sure was thinking about being out all day at work!

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    anyone going out the next couple days??

5. IndyCatGuy

IndyCatGuy New Member

State:
    Greensburg, IN
    Me and a few friends are fishing out of Derby starting tomorrow through sunday. Hope the bite is on.

6. JustinM

JustinM New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll be out tomorrow biga.