Anyone fishing over labor day weekend?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BajaCoop, Aug 25, 2008.

1. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Anyone going out over labor day weekend that would have an open seat that I could hop in?

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    2 day Touranment, Rising Sun, In.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I have 150 seats in my "rig" during that weekend Big Ed. I could probably find you one somewhere. :roll_eyes:

I have to work. :angry:

4. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Well Look what the cat drug up
    Man this place just aint the same w/o you, when ya goin to have a regular sched?

5. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO

I think I may have to put some more line of my poles to reach the water from that spot.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry that I am not closer to you. I will be getting out for the very first time this year over labor day weekend!!!

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Don't hold your breath, Jer. Now we got to wait another month to hear his reply.:wink:
    The nerve of some folks, makin a livin for their families instead of sitting at a computer talkin to us.:wink:

Ooop's, sorry Jerry, do I need to explain to ya what makin a livin is?:wink:
    I'll let Rayn explain it to ya.

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Tom you forgot that Ryan and Jer do lunch every day.. Right before their afternoon nap time..

9. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    What....huh.........I just woke up from my nap and I could of swore people were talking about me. I guess I will just have to go fishing in the morning to think about what it would be like to work again.:smile2:

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Don't forget you gotta be over at Jer's for lunch or is it your turn to cook..

11. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I think it's Jer's turn,..... we would invite you over but we are just going to be talking about our boats and we don't want you to feel left out.:roll_eyes::smile2:

12. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Is your lifestyle (as is) sustainable? I gotta know. If so, how do I replicate?

Screw the blue cat tidbits, I can handle that if I get enough time on the water. I'm wanting to solve the systemic issue of not being able to go enough. If I nip that in the bud, I'm bound to find the kitty's.

Please advise.

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    We will have to go fishing sometime Greg and I can fill you in on my system. You might have to leave your wife though to make this system work for you.:smile2: J/K

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ed, I don't have my boat yet but when I get it you have a seat reserved on it anytime you're in the neighborhood.. Hopefully 2 more weeks..

15. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Love to fish, I hope everybody catches a bunch!:wink:

16. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Done. Tomorrow night, I'll meet you at the cobblestones. We'll make sure we don't fish a single spot you've fished before. We'll roll out of my boat to make it as easy as possible for you -- unless you have a fetish for buying gas which in case we use your boat.

That was easy.

17. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    That sounds good Greg but we will have to make it one night next week. I have my boy this week through the weekend. I am supposed to go tomorrow morning for a little while with a buddy and fish until early afternoon. Early next week would work, I definately don't have a gas buying fettish.:smile2: I will send you a pm with my number and we can make some plans to get out there.

18. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    If I were fishing, I'd invite you along Ed. This weekend is going to full of hanging deer stands, setting up blinds, and planting my fall food plots. :roll_eyes:

19. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Well I got an interview tomorrow @1:00 so if it goes well vacation might be over

20. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Good luck Jer, go get em'!