Anyone Fishing on Lake Wylie

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by billfish76, Oct 3, 2006.

1. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Has anyone been out on Wylie recently??? I had to go out of town and am going to try to go this weekend and was wondering how the fishing has been?

2. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Fishing is super!

3. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I haven't been there in several weeks so I ain't much help. Let us know how you do. I've heard that drifting is awesome right now.

4. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    I fished this evening on Little Allison for a few hours and caught 5 on Bream heads in about 2.5 hours. Going to try and go tomorrow night.

5. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Dang it's weird to search the word wylie and see that the last post was a week ago. I guess everybodies deer hunting. That's where I've been. This time of the year I can't hardly help it. The bite on wylie is good right now though. A freind of mine won a tournement there last Friday night. He had over 30lbs for five fish. But he said they about froze to death. Any night you can consistently catch 5lb and larger fish on wylie I think that's pretty good. If any of you local wylie guys read this, post something. I'm beggining to get worried about yall.

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    No hunting for me, I just havent had time to get online. I did fish Satruday morning after the fog lifted and caught 22 on the lower end of the lake. We fished untill about 12 then went to TBones for some lunch. If the rain stops I might try to go tomorrow after work. Hope to see some of you guys out there soon...

7. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    way to go Cary...go get them. The best bite is coming!