Anyone fishing at Benbrook Lake

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CATFISHING101, Mar 26, 2008.

1. CATFISHING101

CATFISHING101 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Hey anyone fishing at benbrook if so can anyone give me a few tips to cach some cats

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC greatest fishing site in the world im sure someone will come along and answer ur question

3. CATFISHING101

CATFISHING101 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    HEY EVERYONE. I WAS WOUNDERING IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME SOME TIPS TO CACH SOME CATS OUT ON BENBROOK?ANY IMFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFULL.

4. cody13777

cody13777 New Member

State:
    texas
    Been fishing Benbrook lake for about 2 years now. Mostly caught some nice stripers (Up to 10 lbs.) and large crappie. Haven't done much fishing for cats
    yet. It's in the plans

Good Luck, Bob

5. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Bob,
    I've never fish Benbrook but can give you some advise that should help you out. Target wind-blown banks and brush with punch bait or fresh shad. You should also be able to do well over recently flooded grass for channel cats with punch bait. You can fish these either on a Carolina rig along the bottom or with a cork to keep the bat suspended off of the bottome. Both methods are working now.

Good Luck,
    Bobby

6. clewis351

clewis351 New Member

State:
    texas
    when you figure it out at benbrook let me know i live 15 minutes from there. Im tierd of leaving town to go fishing.:confused2: