Anyone fished Lock and damn #1 lately ???

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by catfishhunter2009, Nov 19, 2009.

1. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I was just wondering if anyone has fished the lock lately ? Im planning on gettin down there in a couple days and was wondering if anyone has had any successs or not . It's deffinetly time for them to be going full steam ,
    we'll see . :wink::big_smile: :0a32::0a23: Any response would be greatly apreciated , Thanks Nick :big_smile:

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Nickolas I hope you get some fish in that area. Not from there but wishing you all the best.

3. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Jerry said about a week ago that it was really, really, really high. Said the water was almost up in the parking lot!!!:eek:oooh:

4. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    I fished there today and the water is still high and it's rolling!!We did end up with 7 fish in the boat with the biggest going 17lbs. All fish was caught down below the paper mill.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  5. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Thanks for the info guy's I'll pry try to get up there and check her out tom or Sat morn . I hope she'll be right for Sat night , that's when I'm gonna go . I'd realy like to go to the lock , but might end up downtown . Glad to hear you caught some fish up there Crome . It should be about right if the water's not to crazy .:eek:oooh::smile2::big_smile: