Anyone fished Lake Springfield recently??

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Ryan 57, May 11, 2008.

1. Ryan 57

Ryan 57 New Member

State:
    Illinios
    Just wondering what the fish were doing. Planning on fishing there Saturday night and haven't had time to get up that way.

2. capnmac59

capnmac59 New Member

State:
    illinois
    was out yesterday for 3 hrs. did not have a hit. you fishing the tourney saturday night?

3. Ryan 57

Ryan 57 New Member

State:
    Illinios
    Yeah I was wanting to try and fish one night this week but it sounds like the weather is gonna be pretty nasty!! Has anyone been catching fish in the shallower water yet?

4. capnmac59

capnmac59 New Member

State:
    illinois
    not that i am aware of. lake is on the rise due to rain. will see you saturday for sure. will be fishing saturday night. look for a brown rbbtide. i will be in it. good luck.

5. Ryan 57

Ryan 57 New Member

State:
    Illinios
    I'll be in a camo triton, good luck to you to. Hopefully the weather cooperates!!

6. GotFish?

GotFish? New Member

State:
    Greenville Illinois
    I was looking at Springfield lake on Google earth yesterday ......there's a crap load clubs around that puddle .......what's the deal as far as marina's go?

Gas?
    Cocktails?
    Bait?

Or just a butt load of pretty girls in the sun will do.:big_smile_2:

7. Ryan 57

Ryan 57 New Member

State:
    Illinios
    I'm not real sure about marinas but like 80 percent of the shoreline is residential!

8. TccaAl

TccaAl New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ah! Sounds like everyone is internet scouting. Some for fish and some for other things!!!!!!! Good Luck this weekend. :smile2: