Anyone fish Truman

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by dlongmo, Jun 21, 2009.

1. dlongmo

dlongmo New Member

State:
    missouri
    Anyone fish Truman last night. I fished Friday night with no luck.:sad2:

2. headbanginhillbilly

headbanginhillbilly New Member

State:
    holden,missouri
    What part of Truman did you fish? I was down at Bucksaw a couple of weeks ago and they were catching cats in the backs of coves in 5-8 fow using cut shad.

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    you might try below the dam they will probally be letting out alot of water for a while:eek:oooh:

4. dlongmo

dlongmo New Member

State:
    missouri
    I fished below the dam and had a couple buddies on the other side and none of us had any luck. Now that they are letting some water out maybe it will pick up.

5. benwebber

benwebber New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    fished sat night below the dam only cught three... 2 blues around 3-4 pounds and a 25 lb flatty... was the first one of the year so that was exciting... they are runnin water so hopefully the blues start comin off the nests soon... pics will be comin soon!

6. dlongmo

dlongmo New Member

State:
    missouri
    If your talking to me,I fish off the rocks most of the time and usually go about 4-5 nights a week so just let me know.

7. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Hey jon I'll be there I'm going to be in Clintin next weekend what does it take to get there from there. I've never fished it before but I told my wife if Im going to be that close I'm going for at least one night. Like you I'm allways up to meeting BOC brothers and sisters and gettin a line wet.

Later,
    Chris

8. benwebber

benwebber New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    yeah off the rocks caught three last nght lost plenty... turned water on around five hardcore and fish were goin crazy... ran outta weights... we will deff have to hit it again this week... may head down tomoro night... as for from clinton it is about thirty mins

9. benwebber

benwebber New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    send me a pm if you wanna head down jon... got some decent spots that have been producin good fish.. or at least good for from the bank

10. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    7ft'ers are all that I use I'm sure I can make dew with them. It is going to be more of trial and error first time there kind of thing. When come back out that way next year I'll hopefully have my new boat then it will be a serious fishing trip and not visit family and get held back like this one.

11. hereflattieflattie

hereflattieflattie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anybody down there catchin Flathead lately?

12. benwebber

benwebber New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    caught this last saturday... not a bad one for the first flatty of the year

Attached Files: