Anyone fish this stretch

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Oct 28, 2007.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I fish the stretch of river, Indianaoplis (downtown) all the way to Martinsville. I wasnt able to get many bites all year and the largest i caught was a 15# Flatty... Anyone else have this problem in this area or near areas?

2. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I fish the indianapolis area and it has been hit or miss this year. Out of about 10 trips only caught fish on 2. Caught a 10 lb. flathead on one trip. The other time I caught 3 flatheads (12, 18, and 55 lbs) and one blue cat (43lbs.). By far my best night fishing ever.

3. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i,ve fished around spencer and had pretty good luck north of the 46 bridge and way south of the park there caught plenty of channels and flats and a couple of sturgen (yes i released them) i hope this helps i,m going to try to fish the creek by brooklyn this week and see what happens looks like some good water there just down from the brickyard imports junk yard . creek is right next to the road there for a good strectch . hope ya all luck

4. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    never fished but heard that downtown on the whiteriver they where pulling in some good cats

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for the info guys... Brian i have fished that park of the creek... its good for small mouth bass and channels... but i have seen a few Blues run it..

Joe didnt we fish Eagle Creek resovoir