Anyone Fish Patagonia lately?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by fishchick, May 13, 2008.

1. fishchick

fishchick New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I was just wondering if anyone has done any catfishing at Patagonia lake recently. The fishing reports from game and fish are about worthless, so I was hoping this forum may be a better source of information, or at least more current. We fished there about a month ago and the fishing was totally pathetic, but I know it should have picked up by now.

2. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

My son just got back today from Patty.The place was packed and noisey.He caught a HUGE gill and let it go.He thinks it may have been a record, ( over 14" ), but, he was trying to catching bait for flatties.He got one good,strong hit about 1:00am on a gill but,that was it.He was shore fishing.
    Good luck
    Pappy B

3. SandyCatfish

SandyCatfish New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    We hit Patty almost every week-end but not this week-end. We were there 2 nights last week-end I got one 3 lb cat fish on Fri....ended up letting it go since we caught nothing else, but some small blue gill.........I can not imagine a 14 inch blue gill from Patty........WOW. We will be heading towards Bylthe for the gathering....so no fishing this week-end, maybe next weekend just before Bylthe.

4. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Do you have a picture of that bluegill??? That would be awsome to see, a gill the size of a crappie.:amazed:

5. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

Sorry.He didn't take a picture.I wish he would of.
    Pappy B.