Anyone find a kayak?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by ac30treb, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ac30treb

ac30treb New Member

State:
    Illinois
  2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Not only that, what would anyone with a perfectly good johnboat want with a kayak.. Probably a ba$$ guy.. Just goes to show though that nothing is safe nowadays.. It just ain't right..

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Man, that sucks someone took his boat. Harry are you sure you didn't have anything to do with this? I know how bad you wanted a boat of your own? And look, your the first one to point the finger at someone else? I'm just messing with ya Harry I haven't messed with ya in such a long time, I figured you would start thinking we didnt care about ya any more. A couple of years ago I was looking for deer antlers with a buddy of mine and I came across human remains, to this day I don't know if they found out who she was. I know exactly how he felt, I can remember it like it was yesterday. Its not something that you forget very easy.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri

Unc, be realistic. Nobody could stand in a kayak and bassfish. I'm not convinced you can do anything in one other than get wet.:smile2: Neat story however.

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    On another note, there was a fishing team fishing out of kayaks during the KingKat Classic. No joke, and they did weigh in fish.:crazy:

6. ac30treb

ac30treb New Member

State:
    Illinois
    "Green" catfishing. Lowest carbon footprint in the Classic.

7. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Heck, he dont have to go home. If he want to float I got the perfect rig for him with plenty of room...............LMAO

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i have seen fish in kayaks before, just doesnt seem too comfy for me. but on the note of story, thats freaking ridiculous that someone would steal a mans kayak right from under him while he is sleeping. its sad what some people will do

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I can vouch. Saw it with my own eyes as well. Good for them. Goes to show you dont have to have a 40 thousand dollar rig to catch fish.

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    ROFLMAO X 10. Yup, Willieman can hook em right up with Expert Instruction.

11. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So Cuz... When are you going to do one on a Jet Skii then? LOL

12. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    couldnt agree more john, I got 40k in my boat.and i just ride around in circles

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    You dont have no rod holders, Wait, you dont have no rods!!!!!!!!!1 :smile2:

When you start that job Jer?

14. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds interesting. Do I even ask what they had for a livewell?:smile2:

15. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    started yesterday
    3:00 to11:30 bummer--sucks havin to work 4 a livin --i should have been a pilot --lol

16. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri

You dont want to be a pilot... You turn gray too fast wondering if you have enough Gas or not!

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    hey Jer... tell them you know a good maintenance man, who's also one hellofa mechanic.. hehehe

18. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Basically the entire river, they were using mesh bags. We watched them for awhile on Friday, and one guy would come up and net the fish for the other, and then they would place it in the bag and get back to fishing.

I should mention that with 2 boats out there they had an unfair advantage over the other teams. :smile2:

19. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri

So does this mean that we can use the 3 man team clause with 3 jet skiis now since they allowed that one??

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Naaa, then you'd just throw away all that money in rods an rod holders. Has anyone mentioned to you that reels can be an advantage to have with the rods? See?, your gonna need even more money now.