Anyone ever used Driftmaster #210-H Li'l Pro Rod Holders?

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by mhbomber, May 18, 2009.

1. mhbomber

mhbomber New Member

State:
    Wilmington
    My buddy is looking at these online and I figured I would make a post about them before he buys them. He will be using Tiger rods and American Spirit nite sticks on some 6500 C3's. I just wanted to make sure that these rods would fit in it first.

Thanks for the help!

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I use them all the time; they work great. However, if he's going to be using the tiger ugly stik, it would be better to go with the 1/2" pro size; the butt might be a tight fit in the smaller 3/8". Only a little more money, but they will handle bigger diameter rods, and are a little stronger, I suppose, although I've never managed to bend even the 3/8".

3. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    i have 3/8 holders and they work fine although some rods don't fit good. i had to trim the rubber off the bottom of some rods:roll_eyes:

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Matt i tried to send u a pm did u get it

5. IBEW_124_BROTHER

IBEW_124_BROTHER New Member

State:
    MO
    Any of drift masters stuff is great

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    If you could... I'd just upgrade to the 1/2 and pay more instead of running into or potential problems with the size of rods fitting right. Afterall, do you really want to chance a poor fitting rod in a rod holder and watch you lose the whole outfit in the water costing you 10X as much money than just upgrading at the start.

7. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    I have 12 210H Driftmasters. They are great.....
    There isn't much homework to do, Driftmasters are the best.

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I agree driftmasters are the best out there. I did have a 3/8th bend on me a few weeks ago from a striper but if anything it gave the rod a better angle LOL