anyone else sick?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Dec 21, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the creeping crud hit me so hard last night I cant even keep water down, this is the first time I have been able to raise my head off the bed...this stuff is bad

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    ive had it for a week now cant seem to get rid of it cold pills dont help wife and youngun has it also

3. repoman3809

repoman3809 New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    That sucks guys....hope u get better soon. Never fun to be sick on Christmas. I myself am sick also, just a different sick....sick in the head! :tounge_out:LOL

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    hope you guys feel better, never a good thing bein sick esp. over x-mas when ya have ta do all that holiday runnin around

5. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    there is something going around here in the Dayton area, thankfully i havent got it yet and hope i dont get it! its some kind of intestinal bug, few guys at work had it for a few days, and a couple local Day-Cares have outbreaks of it.

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i know what you mean Jack. first my mom got it, then my dad got it, then me. i threw up for 15 solid minutes then sat on the toilet for 2 days p****ng out my a$$. just looking at the screen here is making me nauseas. been sleeping mostly, at least i can drink ginger ale a little now.

7. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Use to be that when folks immigrated to the USA they went thru an extensive health check when comming here. Now that we have open borders and no health check to speek of for folks comming here illegally, we have no way of checking their health, and subsequently we have all kind of strains of colds and flus..... As a teacher I get many contacts with kids and have resisted many colds and never get the flu.... Got a chest cold now......had to go to the doctors office and convinced him to give me the "Robatussin with codine". This stuff is good, got the introduction to it in the service as they called it "GI Gin". Got the stuff on Saturday, and I went out fishing in the ocean today, as there is a break in the weather before our next Pacific storm....:0a30:

Thats another post... Merry Christmas to everyone... Bayrunner Ray

8. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I swear by this stuff. Its called Emergen-C . It's a little packet you mix with water and drink everyday. It tastes really good too. I started taking it 4yrs ago and have not gotten sick once, not even a cold.
    Thank God !
    I hope you feel better soon though.
    Your Friend, Matt AKA DESODE

9. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    my kids brought it home from school,they had headaches,fevers and my son had it coming out both ends.then me and the wife got it,we weren't quite as bad,but we had upset stomachs and couldn't eat much of anything.

hope you guys get over it soon,sucks.

10. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    My wife had it thursday into sat. I had to take her to the emergency room friday about 1 in the morning. They had to give her 2 liters of iv fluid to rehydrate her. It sucked! She couldnt keep anything down. Her stomach was constantly in knots.

11. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hope you guys feel better soon, Santa Claus is coomin !

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's what you get for eating all those Channel Cats from the Scioto River. Try C&R next time, meathunter! :angry:

....... Just kidding, we all know your a CPR guy. :)

13. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    I KNOW THIS MUCH ITS NOW BEEN 15 DAYS WITH THIS MESS FOR ME.
    THE IS ON HER EIGHT DAY RUN OF IT. PILLS,HALLS COUGH DROPS,SLEEP,
    SOUP,HEAD HURTS,NOSE RUN ALL THE TIME.
    ITS REAL FUN.
    SEND IT BACK TO THE PERSON WHO GAVE IT TO YOU,
    WITH A CARD THAT SAYS THANK YOU.:angry::angry::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

14. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Chris I have bad news for you. THose other guys will recover and get better, you may not..:big_smile::big_smile:

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sounds like something I had about 3 wks ago_Only I thought I had a touch of food Poisoning.Maybe not.Knots in tummy,Set on Pot with trash can in hand.Fun times.Got mine day after Thanksgiving Day.Sure don't want no more of it.

16. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    get well soon and yes im sick sick of winter:crazy::big_smile:

17. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    The way the weather is here in AR its a wonder all of us is not sick