Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me? If I just type in catfish1.com and end up on the NEW homepage I am unable to successfully log in.

I have to go to catfish1.com/forums to log in.:confused2:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have been having the same problem and turned in a trouble ticket and dademose told me to clear the cookies and cache and that should cure it, I log in from six different computers throughout the day and am having the same problem on all of them so I knew that was not going to fix it. still having the same problem.

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,505 Posts
Yep same here:sad2: I been clicking on any members name to the left and when it pulls them up it also put's up the new posts at the top then i click on it and i am off and running:big_smile: 16 oz weight:eek:oooh::tounge_out:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot what I clicked next on that NEW page but then it takes you to a screen that says we've moved to a more powerful server, click here. That then takes you to the 'OLD' forum?????? (brotherhoodofcatfishermen.com)?????

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,505 Posts
Forgot what I clicked next on that NEW page but then it takes you to a screen that says we've moved to a more powerful server, click here. That then takes you to the 'OLD' forum?????? (brotherhoodofcatfishermen.com)?????
Haven't expeirienced that one .......YET!!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out: But i am sure it's coming:tounge_out: 16 oz's:tounge_out:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sam, I think you are making fun of me this morning. Every posts says (16 oz.:tounge_out:) today.:smile2:

Well, SkipEye can take a little bashing, no problem.

When you Arkie boys finally come up here to fish a manly river, I'll even loan ya some of those 16 oz'ers to keep your bait on the bottom.:wink:

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,505 Posts
Sam, I think you are making fun of me this morning. Every posts says (16 oz.:tounge_out:) today.:smile2:

Well, SkipEye can take a little bashing, no problem.

When you Arkie boys finally come up here to fish a manly river, I'll even loan ya some of those 16 oz'ers to keep your bait on the bottom.:wink:
Me and Johnny is too tight to throw 16 0z leads at them:smile2::tounge_out::wink: We will bring ACME BRICKS to hold her down:wink: I wouldn't TEASE ya a little bit:smile2:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
When I first tried logging in I was on a page that was years old like 2004 posts or something, and John had the same problem, it also would not let him log in on his current nic name in here, then he wrote support and we used the link provided to him in that mail...We logged in from there, and I saved the page under favorites and now I am having no trouble getting to the right page in the forum. But we did have the same problem at first when they went to a new server. ( I assume that 's what took place I had just joined at the time.)

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
i can use the login in the upper right corner but cant use the one on the page in the middle. there are also times when it takes me to the old forum when i go to another page so i just hit the back button and try it again and it takes me to where i was tryin to get.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I too log in from multiple computers and each is supposed to keep me logged in.

Just because it has 2 places to log in, try to, under the left side, click on forums and it takes you to the right place with new posts, quicklinks user CP etc....

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
I havn;t had ant problems here,Cause I never log off. I just close out the page an I'm logged out till I get back in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.