Anyone else noticed you can't log in from the NEW homepage?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SkipEye, Apr 16, 2008.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Is it just me? If I just type in catfish1.com and end up on the NEW homepage I am unable to successfully log in.

I have to go to catfish1.com/forums to log in.:confused2:

2. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    I have been having the same problem and turned in a trouble ticket and dademose told me to clear the cookies and cache and that should cure it, I log in from six different computers throughout the day and am having the same problem on all of them so I knew that was not going to fix it. still having the same problem.

3. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Yep same here:sad2: I been clicking on any members name to the left and when it pulls them up it also put's up the new posts at the top then i click on it and i am off and running:big_smile: 16 oz weight:eek:oooh::tounge_out:

4. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Forgot what I clicked next on that NEW page but then it takes you to a screen that says we've moved to a more powerful server, click here. That then takes you to the 'OLD' forum?????? (brotherhoodofcatfishermen.com)?????

5. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Haven't expeirienced that one .......YET!!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out: But i am sure it's coming:tounge_out: 16 oz's:tounge_out:

6. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Sam, I think you are making fun of me this morning. Every posts says (16 oz.:tounge_out:) today.:smile2:

Well, SkipEye can take a little bashing, no problem.

When you Arkie boys finally come up here to fish a manly river, I'll even loan ya some of those 16 oz'ers to keep your bait on the bottom.:wink:

7. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Me and Johnny is too tight to throw 16 0z leads at them:smile2::tounge_out::wink: We will bring ACME BRICKS to hold her down:wink: I wouldn't TEASE ya a little bit:smile2:

8. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    just use the login on the top of the page.

9. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Neither one works Shane, not at least from the page we are referring to.

10. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    When I first tried logging in I was on a page that was years old like 2004 posts or something, and John had the same problem, it also would not let him log in on his current nic name in here, then he wrote support and we used the link provided to him in that mail...We logged in from there, and I saved the page under favorites and now I am having no trouble getting to the right page in the forum. But we did have the same problem at first when they went to a new server. ( I assume that 's what took place I had just joined at the time.)

11. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I didn't have a problem today at my wifes school computer.I did when it switched over last week.I used the link in the email and logged in and changed the bookmark.No more problems yet.

12. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I'm not sure of what the URL was, but when I was directed to the 'new, more powerful server', I had no trouble signing in.

13. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Skipeye , I had the same troubles you had and I can`t even tell you what I did to correct it but I saved the right page on my favorites.

14. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i can use the login in the upper right corner but cant use the one on the page in the middle. there are also times when it takes me to the old forum when i go to another page so i just hit the back button and try it again and it takes me to where i was tryin to get.

15. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have noticed it too but I usually go into the forums part of the web site and log in through there

16. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I too log in from multiple computers and each is supposed to keep me logged in.

Just because it has 2 places to log in, try to, under the left side, click on forums and it takes you to the right place with new posts, quicklinks user CP etc....

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have to find a screen name,hit it and it magically logs me in. Interesting,but very but confusing also.:confused2:

18. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I havn;t had ant problems here,Cause I never log off. I just close out the page an I'm logged out till I get back in.