Anyone coming on June 20th?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Jun 4, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Guys I posted this about 6 weeks ago or so, but I just wanted to toss it out there again. I was looking at a Get together on the June 20th out of Tanner's Creek in Lawrencburg IN. Wasn't sure if anyone would be interested still or not. If not I am just gonna forget it. I know fuel prices have made a jump again. Still if enough local guys still want to come out I am all about it. Was thinking of Starting around 7am, and finishing up around 6 or so to give everyone time to chew the fat.

Let me know guys, last one was pretty neat except for the snow...lol:wink:

2. alan1

alan1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i'm down

3. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Wish I could make it bro but I gota tourney that week end...Im leaving for s.carolina today for some salt water action :wink: I'll post pics when I get back :cool2:

4. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Are you freakin kiddin??? 7am!!! That would mean that we would have to be up by what 4:30!!! You should know by now that most catfisherman are drunk on Friday night and not able to be up at that hour!! They may be drunk on a boat fishin somewhere but there drunk. Lets Make the meet time noon or so and watch the list grow.:smile2:

5. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    you guys fishing from the bank or boat?? im not sure what ive got going on that weekend, but i know i dont have a boat.. would be fun to meet/fish with some neighbors though..

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Cancelled....LOL:wink:

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i remeber when you started trying to get a get together going, and i know all the work you put into it,and you done a good job, but as you know gas has went up, and so has unemployment. thats all bubba. im giveing you reps brother for all the good work .:wink:

8. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey man, I just cleared my schedule for the day and then a few minutes later, Matt calls and says its off, Bummer. Ill be out down there anyways if anyone is interested in hooking up, let me know, Ill be fishing sunup till 1-2 pm, or so. I may even have an open seat.Not sure yet....

Salmonid

9. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah man just didnt get much feed back, plus the bigger gathering was a few weeks ago...No big deal, Matt and I are gonna fish a Tourney that night now so it worked out..

10. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah, Matt told me about the tourney, I wish i could make it but wife is planning Sunday, breakfast, lunch and dinner with her and my family for Fathers day so Im out for the late night gig. Hell, Im just lucky to get out at all on holiday weekend with the wifes 2 sides of her family and same with me. Im sure Matt will call me all day to get the latest up to the minute reports so you guys will know what to expect...:wink:
    Salmonid

11. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    I wont be able to make it

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Team "Broken Leaders" Coming your way soon!:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:LMAO

13. RiverKing