Anyone catching any thing on DKs?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Blakemo, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Blakemo

Blakemo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I used it about a week ago and caught and 8 lb channel! anyone else having luck with it latley?

2. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I still have faith in Dk, but I have not caught anything from it in a while?

3. wneubauer

wneubauer New Member

State:
    McKinney, TX
    I had a few hits on the blood a couple of weeks ago, caught a small channel and a big sunfish.

4. Danny Kings

Danny Kings New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thank you for your continued support. We are in Alabama right now with a tournament on Lake Wheeler. We had four teams show up and all finished in the top twenty ( approx.70 boats where in the tournament). Congratulations to the all the winners, top place had 270 lbs, big fish was 69.95 lbs. Again, thank you for your support and good luck in your upcoming outings.

Richard Chrisman
    Owner Danny Kings Catfish Punch Bait

5. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Was fishing some manufactored bait today nothing,on frist type,. put some Dks, on and gave it the 5 min. test. It worked nothing big but they hit it when they would not, touch the other, could have stayed busey with it.
    The other day, was going to catch some bullheads, (bait) took and tided a piece of yearn, on small hook, and dipped in bait. used 3 types Dks was best and Sonnys second, 3 didn' get bite. didn't catch any bullheads but, caught all the black perch I wanted were picking up off bottom, was suprised.
    Would like to hear more abot manufactored bait tounaments.
    Jim

6. Danny Kings

Danny Kings New Member

State:
    Texas
    The only manufactured bait tournaments that I am aware of is hosted by Bass Pro. They have one more this year and it will be next weekend in Dubosis Iowa (sorry if I missed spelled the town). Thank you for the positive feed back, I am always happy to here about succesful trips, and am very happy that you like our bait.

Richard Chrisman
    Owner of Danny Kings Catfish Punch Bait

7. wneubauer

wneubauer New Member

State:
    McKinney, TX
    I think you mean Dubuque. There are some good sized catfish in the Mississippi up there..

8. DoubleG

DoubleG New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have been having alot of luck w/DK Blood the last month or little longer. Seems they are hitting it when nothing else excites the bite. Only problem, I have to order it and usually run out and don't receive my orders until after a couple of trips without it. Get this stuff in Walmart!!!!! I am sure it would be a big selling item. I am not knocking other retail stores to be clear before someone climbs my tree, but I think 99% of folks live in a town or are within a decent drive to a town with a Walmart. Shipping adds alot to the bottom line of the product...

9. Danny Kings

Danny Kings New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thank you DoubleG for your request, we currently have bait in several WalMarts across the south and central US and are steadily working with them to add more. Any WalMart can carry it, it is approved for their stores, you just got to go in and ask them to order it. They buy it from Maurices, which is a sporting good supplier. We have also been talking with Maurices as well to help add it to more locations, but bottom line, the stores have to get the requests for it. Feel free to have Walmart or any other bait, tackle store in your area to contact me and I will be happy to get bait to them, my email is DannyKingsPB@yahoo.com. Thank you for all of your help and support and good luck with your next outings!

Richard Chrisman
    Owner Danny Kings Punch Bait

10. jonreb79

jonreb79 New Member

State:
    texas
    caught these on D.k. blood when nothing els would get a bite. Also tried shrimp,worms,home made chees bait,weenies they hit nothing but D.K.

Attached Files:

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I fished danny kings against secret seven last weekend and got 3 times the bites with secret 7. DK's is still my go to bait though:wink:

12. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    to be honest i used a whole tub of Dks without so much as a nibble.but since i started using secret7 ive been destroying the cats everytime out.but thats just my experience.