Anyone catchin anything, anywhere?

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Smellycat, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Just thought this topic shouldnt be blank and wondering if anyone is fishing Bull Shoals, Beaver, or Table Rock? I know I havnt been in a couple of months.

2. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    I haven't been since deer season came, but I am thru hunting now and need to get back to fishing. Hope to make a trip soon.

3. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Dennis, I took an oath to big sam I would not fish Beaver or Greers again, but will sneak a trip down on Greers one day this winter. There are blues there, but only 3 or 4 total......I think???
    Actually, I have been catching a lot of blues down on the river. I read a post you put on the river. Were you down at Russellville fishing, or just wondering about the skips?
    Do you ever set up on Bull Shoals on the drops and channels? I used to bass fish (yes, still ashamed of it) up around Music Creek and in Big Creek. I bet cats would hold in those area's during winter, don't you?

4. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    I have fished music creek several times,boat,bank, and jugs during summer and never done much good.
    It is a great looking area. That's why I put in so much effort there.
    Even spent a night there with Ol Gene Chambers(AKwolf41) once and managed a small flat or two. I sure miss that ol bastard. I hear he moved to Alaska.

5. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    I caught a cold!:embarassed:

6. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    I havnt been to Russellville lately. Waiting on a good skip report.

7. mrgib31

mrgib31 New Member

State:
    Conway, Arkansa
    I have been pulling 5 pound cats out of Toad Suck at the head of the dam. Hatchet Jack's bait shop has some frozen Skip Jack that have worked well for me. Stocked Trout are doing well in city ponds if you like fishing the ponds.:big_smile:

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    That may never happen:eek:oooh::wink: been trying no luck...they wont hold the output at 100%.....if they would fix the dam plant 7 leave it alone we might do some good.....been catching cats at cabin creek, spadra, and dublin though:wink::wink:

9. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Not in a while In November got a ten and Raysplay got himself a 21 pounder but let me see, the rain, the high water, and freakn cold has kept me from fishing lately! This puppy likes sunshine, warm weather! I want my sun back

10. catfishcraz

catfishcraz New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I haven,t been fishing in a while due to my work schedule, wife's health issues, etc. I really need to get out.hopefully in the next couple weeks will soak some bait and hope for a few cats. I am aware crappie are hitting. Maybe will take a few of them for ole' times sake. Good luck to all and have a safe happy new year!

11. bullcat

bullcat New Member

State:
    ohio
  12. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    Caught nine on the MS river Mon. this week. Biggest two about 20#.