Anyone been to spring garden lately?

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by LFitzH20, Jul 13, 2009.

1. LFitzH20

LFitzH20 New Member

State:
    NC
    We're heading to the neuse on wednesday and were wondering if theres been any action. I haven't been there since last summer so any tips will surely help.

2. carelessthunder

carelessthunder New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Hey lets add cow pen landing in there too. I know they are close but maybe someones been there.

3. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    lol.....steve's holding a gator! thats kewl!

4. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    cats this year have been hit or miss on that section of the river. some nights you do good and some nights skunked. believe it or not some cats are still spawning and its messing up the bite.

5. fitzh2o

fitzh2o New Member

State:
    Hubert, NC
    Well it's set were going! Should be quite a trip. So far the party is carelessthunder, Krazy Karl, my Fat As* brother LFitzh2o, and I'MGONNAPASSOUT, Heavy Hitter, and myself. We might not catch anything but I guarantee you'll know where we are!

P.S. If you see us out there make sure you hit Krazy Karl up for some money... his wife won $75,000 on a scratch off yesterday!!

You'll know who he is. The guy yelling "I'M HUNG CHUNG!!!" ALL NIGHT!

6. LFitzH20

LFitzH20 New Member

State:
    NC
    I hope these other guys know what they're doin brother. It's bad enough we have to take Krazy Karl. It's like fishing with a deaf, blind, mute sometimes. Am I supposed to bring that stuff that was established in 1844???