Anyone Been Fishing This Weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by Marshall, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Marshall

Marshall New Member

State:
    Junction City,
    Just wondering if anyone got to get out this weekend. Unfourtunetly I havent got out yet. Plan on going tommorow evening. Hope the Bite picks up soon. Let us know how yall who got to go did. Hope to see some pics if you catch some good ones. Heck Id just like to see some..lol

2. wildcatter

wildcatter New Member

State:
    Irvington, Ky
    Myself and my son went out thursday, caught a couple 3 lb'ers.rained on us all day. I believe the ohio was starting to raise from all the rain up north, Oh yea....caught a cold..haha

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a fun time, Congrats on the fish and Thanks for taking your son out. We all need to include our children in our lives and outdoor activities as much as possible. People like you are setting the example for all of us and it is greatly appreciated

4. Marshall

Marshall New Member

State:
    Junction City,
    Hey, Im glad to hear you got out and got to take the son. I loved fishing with Dad when I was a kid. Heck Im 24 now and still really enjoy fishing with him when he can get out with me. Thanks for the reply Wildcatter!

5. allflats

allflats Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Went out friday night. It was a slow night not much going on. Did get a little wet.