anyone been fishing lately?

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by tank3544, Sep 12, 2005.

1. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    just checking in for some reports .. i'm gonna head down on thursday i think and chase some kitties and striper .. word has it the striper MAY be starting to run now which means the kitties are gonna start moving and feeding soon here

willis you been out lately?

2. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Nice to have another virginia brother to join the family welcome. where are you fishing the james bugs island/kerr or smith mountain lake.

3. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    i'm not so sure i'm into this new board .. i don't think many people followed .. when making a post like this on the other one i'd have a half dozen answers by morning, even if they were to say nope sorry haven't been out lately

vacatfish i'm the same tank from the other board

for those that are joining that i don't know i fish the james primarily .. mostly during the winter for big blues!

4. gottafish

gottafish New Member

State:
    Chesapeake, VA
    I've got Red Drum and Bowhunting on my mind. I probably won't make it out until November some time.
    /Scott

5. quadman

quadman New Member

State:
    Danville, Virginia
    Sup tank? I hope to be heading up your way in a about a month or so. I havn't fished the James yet this year! What a waste this summer has been because of it! If I can't drag my boat up with me I may have to give Chris Harris a call for a trip!

6. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    yeah give him a buzz he's a good guy .. may want to call soon tho with peak season closing in he may start to get booked up

thanks for putting in the input guys .. guess no one's fishing or haven't come over to this board yet!

7. Muddy96

Muddy96 New Member

State:
    Winfield, Ks
    Tank,

Haven't got to go in a long while. Navy has been keeping me rather busy. I hope to go within the next couple weeks.