Anyone around Columbus,Ga.

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by SwampCat, Sep 28, 2007.

1. SwampCat

SwampCat New Member

State:
    SouthEast Alabama
    Looking for some fishing buddies,withing a hour or so of Columbus,Ga.Thanks for any help...

2. swamp stomper

swamp stomper New Member

State:
    GA.
    I just joined this site, I'll be home in 40 Days In Kuwait right now. I live in Columbus. Let me know what area you frequent on the hooch and we can compare notes!
    SS

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Just wanted to welcome both of you guys to the BOC. I know you will like it and I feel certain you will find plenty of fishing friends in your area. If you do, and they haven't heard about the BOC, be sure to let them know what they are missing. :smile2:

4. SwampCat

SwampCat New Member

State:
    SouthEast Alabama
    Swamp stomper, I look forward to comparing notes and some stories.Bring it home safe buddy,take care of yourself.

5. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome to the BOC to the both of you. I live in northeast atlanta so little far north.

6. papasage

papasage Member

State:
    Fitzgerald, Geo
    if you like crappie fishing you might look up robert smith . he is on the ............ ga. bord as the crappie guy . if you do`t

7. papasage

papasage Member

State:
    Fitzgerald, Geo
    you might look up robert smith he is just n. of columbus . he fishes harding and goatrock . he is a avid crappie fisherman . if you looking for just catfishing he might can help .
    go to ............. his screan name is the crappie guy . he did use falcon smitty at one time . you know what happen to that .he is a great guy and loves to fish

8. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I'll be back in Columbus in a few months. Lets hit the Hooch. :wink:

9. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    welcome to the boc and maybee if i ever get a chance i will be down your way and i will hollo and will go